CAREERS IN ART FOR PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES
Gateway Arts provides professional development for adults with disabilities who have talent in fine art and hand crafts.
Artists are encouraged to follow their dreams, and create a unique individualized career,
while learning new processes and developing skills with the encouragement and support of a professional staff of artists.
READ IT! WHAT’S NEW ON THE BLOG
- Gateway Writes Showcase │ Daniel Kasinsky
- Life Animated
- Gateway Arts participates in Brookline Open Studios
- Gateway Writes Showcase │ Rebecca Bella Rich
- Gateway Writes Showcase │ Colleen McFarland
- Gateway Artists Visualize Stories with Brookline Interactive Group (BIG)
- “I Curate Myself” Artists become Curators
- Celebrate Mom! by Michael Natale
- Gateway Writes:
- Gateway Arts to join Brookline Open Studios
What kind of Art is made Here?
Artists at Gateway develop skills in various mediums including, but not limited to, painting, drawing, sculpture, ceramic hand-building and wheel throwing, sewing, embroidery, knitting, jewelry making, weaving on production looms, creative writing for publication, and production in theater, music and film making.
Fledgling programs include exhibition curation, animation, digital storytelling, and mixed media.
WAYS YOU CAN SUPPORT GATEWAY
Gateway Arts is a 501(c)(3) non-profit and is supported in part by public and private contracts, businesses and individual donors.
Your donation supports career development for more than 100 artists.
Additionally, 50% of the proceeds from each art sale go directly to the artist, supporting their independent career in the arts.
Steward Health Care
Our 2017 Visionary Lead Sponsor