Position Listing – Artist/Teacher
Full time position as an art facilitator at Gateway Arts, a Vinfen service, with a studio art center model for people with disabilities.
- Work with adults making art and craft items.
- Substitute in traditional studios facilitating painting, drawing, pottery, fibers, and jewelry.
- Work with individuals with developmental disabilities, including intellectual disabilities and autism spectrum disorders, as well as people with head injuries, and psychiatric disabilities.
- Provide clinical supports to meet state and program requirements.
- Must be a self-starter, detail oriented with good oral and written communication skills.
- Must follow current COVID protocols.
- Good benefits.
A strong art background is necessary and some human service experience is helpful. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Email resume and cover letter to:
Please put “Artist/Teacher Position” in the subject line.
No phone calls.