Position Listing – Clinical Program Coordinator
Full time position as a clinical coordinator at Gateway Arts, a Vinfen service, with a studio art center model for people with disabilities.
- Manage clinical office and assist Clinical Program Director.
- Work with individuals with developmental disabilities, including intellectual disabilities and autism spectrum disorders, as well as people with head injuries, and psychiatric disabilities.
- Provide clinical support to meet state and program requirements.
- Maintain individual records and progress records.
- Must be an energetic self-starter, organized, and proficient in time management and attention to detail, who enjoys helping people realize their full potential.
- Support participation of program members in community-based work-related activities.
- Experience in the human service field a plus.
- Must follow current COVID protocols.
- Good benefits.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Email cover letter and resume to:
Please put “Clinical Program Coordinator” in the subject line.
No phone calls.
62 Harvard Street
Brookline, MA 02445